Part of the award-winning Flight Centre Travel Group, Corporate Traveller is the UK’s largest travel management company dedicated to partnering with companies with small-to-medium travel spend requirements. We’re scouring the nation for sales professionals to attract new clients to use our fantastic travel service as Business Development Managers. We currently need a Business Development Manager in our Glasgow office, where you'll be based but you'll call and visit clients in and around Scotland.
What the Business Development Manager role entails:
- Attending our fantastic training course to get you informed of our products
- Sourcing and contacting leads (companies not already using our amazing offering)
- Networking with other professionals at key events
- Making introductory calls explaining the benefits of our service
- Visiting prospects, clients and other offices regularly
- Receiving top-notch support by a team of business travel consultants
What we're looking for
- Determination to succeed in a sales role
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Customer-focused approach
- Drive and ambition
- Aspiration to grow into a leadership position
In return, you'll be rewarded with comprehensive training and support from your sales team in addition to an incredible company culture, which has been featured in the 'Great Place to Work® UK' Best Workplaces for 9 years. You'll also gain:
- Uncapped earning potential. The average OTE is £35K - £40K but your earning is uncapped so your earning potential is huge
- Exceptional career progression. We're growing quickly, which means you'll potentially be able to rapidly move into a leadership role
- Fast-track leadership programme. We have an internal scheme which finds and develops the future leaders of our £1bn UK business
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with 20 offices in the UK and offices in 23 countries across the globe - that means great scope for our staff
Here's a taster of our award-winning benefits package:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.