Business Development Manager – £40,000 to £45,000 + Benefits – Worcester / remote
Black Pear Software Ltd is looking for a talented and highly driven Business Development Manager to help continue our raid expansion. Our services have grown from zero to over 10 million patients in just four years. With accelerated growth in the last 12 months set to continue we are bolstering our customer and account management team.
You will take the lead in unlocking sales with new and existing customers, as well as generating and managing business deals, earning bonuses of up to 100% of your salary. You will be a key hire for our organisation and there will be endless opportunities for the right individual. This is a great chance for the right candidate to join a growing team with a strong culture of enthusiasm and high achievement.
The key responsibilities of a Business Development Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining key account plans to achieve individual sales target
- Leading Black Pear on sales process from initial opportunity through to acquiring customer purchase order, ensuring successful transition and hand over to the project delivery teams
- Generating and closing new business opportunities actively within the existing Black Pear customer base by developing multi-level relationships within the accounts
- Carrying out effective business meetings with existing customers/prospects including; meeting preparation and management, agenda setting, specifying customer needs, understanding customer pains, articulating case studies and anecdotes, confidently differentiating Black Pear from the competition when challenged, creating solutions on the fly and moving negotiation to the next stage
- Providing accurate and up-to-date sales forecasts
- Working closely alongside your manager to support strategic activities
Black Pear Software is one of the UK’s leading medical technology companies, developing applications that reshape what is possible for clinicians and patients through integrated shared care. We pride ourselves on our mentality to do things the right way and not necessarily the easy way. We are held in high regard by our clients thanks to our shared desire to support and help them in every aspect.
The benefits of being a Business Development Manager are:
- Competitive salary + generous commission scheme + pension scheme (inc. salary sacrifice)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + childcare vouchers + company car allowance
- Flexible working: we work from home when not with clients/at meetings
The key skills and qualities of a Business Development Manager:
- Significant experience in account management and business development (ideally in health software sales) with a consistent track record of over achievement on sales targets
- Knowledge of selling clinical or related software to the NHS/Health sector
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to engage with current and new contacts across health and care with the ability to build meaningful relationships throughout the NHS/health hierarchy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, at an individual level and with large groups of 40 or more
- A positive and self-confident attitude, and is determined to consistently exceed targets
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.