4 months ago
Business Development Manager - Molesey
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
An exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading environmental company who work across a variety of sectors. With over 55 years' experience within the Industry , the team have more than doubled their sales in the last year and are now looking to develop their maritime business globally.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing the maritime market globally - through building relationships with clients and resellers across Europe / America, as well as managing key accounts in areas such as China.
This is a great opportunity to join a company offering overseas travel, excellent salary and an attractive benefits package.
• As well as new business development, and account management the role will work closely with the Sales Manager to assist with proposals and bid writing.
• There will be planned overseas travel to attend international exhibitions and events, giving the opportunity to network and present to potential clients.
The role will require a Technical / Science background as there will be a number of product demonstrations and customer training sessions.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• The successful candidate will have a Technical degree - Science, Engineering, Oceanography, Marine Science or Environmental Science.
• At least 1 years' experience within B2B sales.
• The role requires a high level of motivation and drive, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.