Thriving FM business with national coverage with a focus on Sports/Retail/Transport/Education sectors. The business have seen continued growth year on year and consequentially looking to expand the sales force with some senior Business Development Manager positions covering all areas of England and the UK
A innovative pioneer in the the Field of Facilities Management offering bespoke solutions to suit their clients. All aspects of cleaning and manned security are covered within their speciality fields. The right senior Business Development Manager covering England and the UK will be given the tools for success.
* To pro-actively identify and develop business opportunities in your defined markets and turn these into sustainable revenue / margin
* To devise and adapt a sales growth plan to meet and exceed the annual sales target for your defined area
* To develop key business relationships with influential business contacts and design industry leading solutions that will add true value to both client and the business
* To work closely with Operations and all stakeholders to support and design a solution based proposition.
* To support with up and coming retention's.
* To achieve personal and team new business targets and KPIs as agreed with your line manager
* To oversee all marketing initiatives and budget spend in your defined markets on behalf of the business
* Ensure that for all new opportunities pursued, the clients are willing to join us on a journey to achieve high road business practises
Analysing and Planning
* To research and analyse marketplace information and trends to support development of client strategy
* To develop new strategies to increase share of defined markets
* To prepare business case and financial models for all new client opportunities
* To review account profitability with stakeholders, where applicable, to ensure optimisation of the account
* To lead on sector based campaigns.
Senior Business Development Manager covering England and the UK will need the following:
* ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AT LAST 3 YEARS FM EXPERIENCE OF CLEANING OR SECURITY TO BE CONSIDERED
* To manage and develop the on-going client pipeline through administration of our CRM platform, Salesforce.com
* To pro-actively develop relationships with key internal stakeholders
* To ensure a smooth and effective handover of all accounts to the appropriate Operational Manager and Mobilisation Team.
* To ensure all sales documentation, whether internal or external facing, is compliant with the business brand guidelines and reflects wholly and accurately, the service capabilities of the business
* Negotiate the best terms possible with all potential prospects and adhere to authorisation procedures on pricing.
* To work closely with the marketing department to ensure the brand image of the business is constantly maintained at the highest level
* To raise the profile of the business (internally and externally), through effective networking and attendance at relevant industry and corporate functions
* To design and execute a sales driven marketing plan and budget that shows long-term penetration of specific target clients and markets Interested?
£60,000 TO £70,000 (Uncapped commission)