5 months ago
Lyreco specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of sectors. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our ‘solution based’ Mid-Market Sales Division, covering Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Kidderminster, Stoke & Wolverhampton.
Salary up to £32,000 (DOE) with OTE of £52,000, plus a company car, pension scheme & private healthcare.
As our Business Development Manager covering Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Kidderminster, Stoke & Wolverhampton, you will work to achieve sales and margin targets through retaining and growing a defined customer base that spends between £20K-£50K per annum. You will be working within a team of Mid Market, New Business Hunters where new wins will be transferred to you on a regular basis.
* To manage and develop an existing customer base by regularly calling on each customer to ensure they continue to spend consistently and remain motivated to buy from Lyreco.
* To drive cost centre compliance and achieve a high retention rate every month by face to face visits where possible or, via contact on the telephone.
* Increase spend by product penetration and selling in Lyreco’s workplace solution proposition.
* To increase margin by effective margin management.
* Visit customers in line with the customer’s objectives, giving you an opportunity to sell more to your existing customers.
* All customers to have a face to face business meeting, create and deliver account development plans in line with Lyreco processes.
As our Business Development Manager you can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for an ethical business that is service driven and forward thinking.
The Ideal Candidate
Our Ideal Business Development Manager will:
* Be located nearby to the territory areas of Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Kidderminster, Stoke & Wolverhampton
* Be self-motivated and self-disciplined with a real hunger for success.
* Demonstrate and provide evidence of outstanding selling skills including, strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
* You are required to hold a Full valid Driving Licence.
The salary on offer is up to £32,000 (DOE), OTE of £52,000 plus Car & Corporate Benefits Package (which includes Working from home, Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme).
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland