A leading supplier of telecom and network solutions has created a new role to drive new business sales of a truly innovative solution that has been developed following a period of R&D.
The business development manager will be in charge of prospecting, developing new and existing business relationships to maximise revenue with a focus solely on the new solution. There has already been some great interest in this solution and projected results really do speak for themselves.
The role will look after the following key areas:
* Raise awareness of a new product solution
* Work with the database to discuss the offering with both existing and new clients
* Prospect potential business and establish a point of contact
* Meet with prospects to run through product offering
* Carry out all negotiation, product demonstration and guide through to delivery
* Refer other business across the company for other products
To be considered for the role you must have:
* Track record in B2B, client facing sales role
* Technical mind-set with an understanding of networks/telecoms
* Flexibility to travel and meet clients
* Good communicator - Written and Verbal
If successful you will receive:
* Competitive Package
* Opportunity to play a key part in this products success
* Bonus Structure
* Car Allowance
* Company Benefits
This really is a top class opportunity to join a great brand to work on taking a game changing solution to the UK market and not to be missed. To apply, please follow the link with you most recent CV/Cover letter
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.