Leyton has a fantastic new vacancy! We are hiring for a Business Development Manager to join our sales team based in the offices in London (Blackfriars). This role is a full time, permanent opportunity.
We service a wide variety of clients across all sectors of industry therefore the Business Development role will involve visiting a variety of different businesses. The Business Development Manager's main responsibility is to generate new business accounts through face to face sales, telephone lead generation and networking; while being supported by a telesales team. Target markets are the SME sector as well as large national accounts.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the full sales cycle including tenders/proposals
• Work closely with all Leyton departments and business units to ensure all necessary reports and documents are completed accurately and on time
• Directly reporting into the Managing Partner while working autonomously as well as providing guidance and assistance to fellow team members
• Field based role involving regular travel. You will be working nationally with an expected split of 1 to 2 days in the office and 3 to 4 days in the field
• Business Development Managers are expected to self generate new business
• Meetings are generated through your own lead generation and also through a dedicated London, Manchester & Glasgow based telesales team
Desired experience and skills:
• Significant field sales experience
• Proven new business experience
• Outstanding communication skills; have the ability to be confident, articulate and can demonstrate persuasive force
• Ability to work autonomously
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Willingness to travel UK wide
Leyton offers a competitive salary and fantastic benefits following a successful probationary period.
Thank you for reviewing this vacancy. Should you apply for this role, your personal data will be processed in accordance with our privacy notice.