Our company primarily provides vehicle leasing and finance solutions to the public and private sector across the UK although we are able to provide finance solutions for most purchases along with asset finance. The company’s main objective is to offer high level, bespoke client services whilst encouraging innovation, efficiency and professionalism.
Due to its continued success, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to continue to develop the business.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in finding and developing new clients, as well as having good organisational, communication and client management skills.
You will need to be self-motivated and results orientated with the ability to work to and exceed all KPI’s, monthly and annual sales targets.
For this Business Development Manager role, we are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Have a proven track record in new business acquisition / current portfolio of clients
- Motor trade finance knowledge essential
- Industry compliance
- Finance / leasing company understanding
- Knowledge of motor/fleet industry and ancillary products
- Ensure that all targets and business objectives are consistently met and exceeded through the conversion of an extensive prospect pipeline
- Proactively sell contract hire and finance solutions, ancillary products and services across a broad range of industries and sectors
- Manage, grow and maximise sales opportunities and profitability along with delivering the highest level of customer service to existing and potential clients
- To update our in-house CRM on all activity surrounding that prospect/client
- Excellent communication skills both on the telephone and face-to-face
- A confident presenter who can deliver tailored proposals to prospective clients of all sizes
- Develop a precise understanding of client’s fleet policies in order to maximise sales and profitability
Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission structure
Company car, mobile and laptop