Our client based in Angel are a fully licensed and market leading provider of vacant property protection (Guardianship) services, enabling their clients (landlords) to convert dormant commercial property into residential property.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager in the London area to grow the number of clients in order to increase the number of units available for Guardian occupation.
Our client are a specialist provider of Guardianship services as a form of security for landlords when considering protecting their vacant commercial property(s).
Fully licensed and a true market leader, our client have been able to capitalise on the amount of commercial buildings that currently lie dormant in London as are able through license to be able to convert commercial property into residential property for landlords/local council as a form of security and protect their premises.
- Significantly grow the number of new clients in order to increase the number of units available for Guardian occupation
- These could be derelict churches, banks, schools, offices and council buildings etc.
- Find and source property owners on mass, generate own leads and appointments and then work to convert these into tangible, measurable business opportunities
- Sell in additional commercial opportunities such as alarms, cameras and security provision
- Prospecting for new clients by cold calling, advertising, networking, researching, sending Freedom of Information requests and referrals
- Planning and delivering persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential property managers and building owners that your solution of Guardianship is viable and compelling
- Work closely with Account Managers, Guardian Coordinators and Marketing & Guardian Recruiters to ensure your set goals and targets are aligned within the rest of the business
- Meet potential new clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your professional network and your prospect database
- Research and build relationships with property owners, asset managers and key decision makers within local authorities
- Driving licence required
- Well-versed in cold calling and self-generating leads
- Proven new business development experience in B2B sales
- Desirable background - property maintenance, property, solution services, security services, facilities management
- Organised and able to multitask when working in the field
- A skilled influencer with a consultative sell
- Proven new business winner - dynamic, tenacious and hungry
- Capable of understanding and interpreting the Sales and Business Development function within the business
- Performance driven and results orientated
- Professional and highly commercial
- Customer aware and personable when meeting with client face-to-face
Our client are looking to pay a base salary of £30,000, car included or car allowance and an OTE of £45,000+ in year one.
This is a great opportunity to further your sales career and work for a company who will give you the autonomy to succeed and really work on forging your own B2B working relationships.