Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 + Commission
Company: We are working exclusively with this boutique communications agency that specialises in B2B sales for high end clients. They work predominantly across marketing and media agencies as well as tech, software and website development B2B.
This fun and dynamic boutique is an exciting non-call centre environment, situated in Shoreditch. The company started of initially as a virtual business and after 8 successful years they have opened an office in London to bring it all to real life. The organisation is steadily growing and looking to increase its current numbers of staff which is at 15.
With this growth, this B2B boutique is looking for a business development manager to come and join the team!
About you: You will need to show an interest in sales and have a background within telephone sales which can include telesales, telemarketing etc. This role is also a step up for a business development executive or sales executive that is looking for a new challenge.
You will also need to:
· Be confident and communicate well with high end clients and senior stakeholders.
· Show drive to succeed, including winning new business, exceeding targets and going above and beyond to help the business grow.
· You must be able to articulate yourself well.
· Have experience within sales.
· Show commercial awareness and be able to organise yourself well.
This role will allow you to focus on speaking to a range of potential clients and making meeting appointments and creating leads for current clients to connect with. You will predominantly be making meeting appointments through the phone.
· 4pm finish on Fridays
· No Micro Management
· Commission structure + including getting 20% of your basic salary every month for hitting targets.
· Regular Social Outings
· Trendy office culture, including casual wear.
· Career progression