- Great software space- SaaS, Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Central Birmingham Office
- Part of a leading UK Group
- Open requirement- "Software Sales + Great Attitude"
Job title and sector: Business Development Manager, SaaS, Software, Birmingham
The Role: This isn't your average UK Software vendor. Why not? Well the offering is broad and covers Business Intelligence, Analytics, Locational Intelligence and a range of other solutions. They also boast an impressive Birmingham office giving support in your early days and a great place to bring prospects. Add to this, their simple requirements - its about a proven achiever with some exposure to technology sales and a good attitude. The role involves the following:
- Generating New Business Activity in a range of verticals.
- Strong focus in Retail, CPG, FMCG and Engineering.
- UK Wide territory but close the office.
- Working closely with marketing and telesales to drive pipeline.
Requirements: Business Development Manager, SaaS, Software, Birmingham:
- Technology sales - software, data, hardware, telematics, professional services.
- New Business Sales background.
- Proven over achiever in a B2B sale role.
- Network of contacts in the midlands.
The Package for Business Development Manager, SaaS, Software, Birmingham
- Basic: 35-45k basic
- Bonus / OTE: 70-90k
- Car: 5k car allowance
- Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexible benefits package.
The Company: Innovative Solution Provider:
- Leading UK Software Vendor.
- Network of Offices.
- Boast a range of FTSE Clients.
- Part of a group offering a range of SaaS solutions.
- Superb opportunities to progress, low staff turnover.
Location: Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Leicester