£35,000 to £40,000 with £75,000 OTE uncapped
Company car, Mobile phone , Computer/laptop, Incentives, Additional holidays, Healthcare, Uncapped commission
Location: North West
Category: Sales Executive Jobs
Job Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
To prospect for new customers by prospecting, networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential new customers. Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will generate new business to maintain the company’s growth strategy.
Salary & Benefits:
Basic salary £35,000 to £40,000 pa with £75,000 On Target Earnings (OTE) uncapped,
Company car allowance of £5,200 pa, Company mobile, Company surface pro, 20 days annual holiday plus 8 bank holidays, yearly increase in holiday entitlement up to max 25 days, Company Pension, Healthcare after qualifying period
Safetykleen is the World’s leading provider of parts washing & surface treatment application services. As a market leader, our unique services combines parts washing equipment, scheduled services, speciality chemicals and industrial waste collection.
- Prospect and identify sales opportunities to achieve monthly sales targets
- Generate and qualify new sales leads and set own appointments
- Build and manage sales pipelines
- Follow through on all customer appointments ensuring requirements are accurately collated and appropriate presentations / demonstrations are carried out
- Manage your territory effectively with regards to travel and meetings
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Participate in pricing solutions & service.
- Develop strong business relationships both internally and externally
- Ensuring activity records are updated on the company CRM system
- Prepare and deliver regular sales reports and management information as required
- Participate in sales campaigns and corporate events as necessary
- Attend sales and business meetings
- Carry out other duties reasonably requested and within the scope and purpose of the role
- Sales process background including prospecting, qualifying, pipeline development, negotiating and a strong closing ability
- Previous experience in appointment setting and developing new business
- Proven track record of sales / target achievements
- Proven successful experience in field sales and territory management
- A competent presenter who can demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills whilst presenting company products and services to prospects and clients
- Valid driving license (maximum of 6 points)