This role will require a personal and hands on approach to developing new and existing business opportunities, managing customer relationships and delivering growth through solution-led sales.
As the Business Development Manager you will:
* Plan and prioritise sales and customer activities
* Work with the Board to develop and implement business development and marketing strategies enabling the company to maintain and grow its income base
* Identify new market opportunities, generate leads and seek out new potential enquiries taking the lead on building robust and successful business proposals that secure new contracts and long-term client relationships
* Maintain and develop existing and new customers to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
* Represent the company at sales orientated events, shows and conferences
The role will cover Scotland however the majority of accounts are across the North East of Scotland. A full, clean drivers licence is required as well as willingness to travel throughout the UK and Northern Ireland.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.