9 months ago
Reporting to: Sales Director
Hours: 40 per week
Due to continued growth within the company and their clients they have a new position as a Business Development Manager. Experience of Business 2 Business essential.
Full training will be given to across the entire product range including rapid deployment towers, biometric turnstiles and wireless fire equipment. Training will also lead generation and management, sales and objection handling as well as commercial guidance (company costs, rates and margins).
Moving forward you will be given Sales and Marketing support from Head Office by way of planning scopes and sales paperwork and client PQQ's being completed. You will also be assisted on a daily basis by your Sales Director. You will be given access to Glenigan and a CRM, it will be your responsibility to organise your activity and keep up to date forecast and pipelines.
After the initial training period is completed you will be asked to work to some basic sales KPI's which will be reviewed monthly. They will look grow specific aspects of your performance and help identify any areas you may need support with as you develop into this new appointment.
A monthly sales target will be introduced further into the process. The priority will be to you integrate you into the products and services as well as getting specific activities up to the level needed to be successful in this role.
- Win new business
- Grow existing business
- Keep up to date Forecast & Pipelines
- On site presentations
- Leading contact with new opportunities
- Liaise with service manager
- Daily RSM contact
- Managing daily client contact
- Liaising with Accounts department
- Smart appearance
- Self Motivated
- Business to Business sales essential ie recruitment, plant hire etc
- Experience of Selling into Construction Companies essential
- Willingness to undertake irregular working hours
- Good communicator
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
about 1 month ago
only 3 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close