Through expansion, we are looking to recruit a driven Business Development Manager to grow our presence across the UK. Based from our office in Milton Keynes, we are a company who are breaking new ground by offering state-of-the-art software solutions to the Hospitality & Retail Industries. This is a role that offers real growth and career development as our company continues to evolve.
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000
· Car Allowance
· Uncapped Commission
· Company Pension
· Death in Service
· 20 Days Holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
· Mobile Phone
· Company iPad
· Free Parking
Location: Milton Keynes
You could be based: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Newport Pagnell, Bedford, Luton, Buckingham
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager - Software Solutions
As our Business Development Manager you will be targeted with identifying and engaging with potential new clients as well as nurturing existing clients across the UK.
· Targeting a range of businesses within the hospitality & retail industries, both SMEs & Blue-Chips.
· Showcasing our state-of-the-art products to key decision makers and stakeholders in order to exceed sales targets.
· Grow your own pipeline both within the UK, ensuring opportunities are forecasted and reported in to the senior management team.
· Work in close collaboration with the consulting team to identify additional opportunities and ensure the team have visibility of their business development manager.
· Develop and deliver sales presentations and demonstrations of our company services to new & existing clients.
· Ensure good customer service to maintain the client relationship and lead to additional project work.
REQUIREMENTS: Business Development Manager - Software Solutions
To be successful in your application for the Business Development Manager you must live within a commutable distance to Milton Keynes. We are particularly keen to hear from anyone who has a passion for technology or the hospitality industry, but ultimately we want to hear from candidates who have a strong record in B2B sales.
Therefore, you must have:
· A proven track record in proactive B2B sales. Having sold to a wide range of decision makers.
· A passion for either technology, software, or hospitality sales.
· Managed your own sales desk, worked under key KPI's whilst managed your own diary booking in appointments, generated leads, built relationships with key decision makers.
· Operate with integrity and professionalism. Be tenacious and creative with your new business approach.
· Have worked collaboratively with clients to create mutually beneficial partnerships.
· A desire to progress – we want you to develop in our business as we continue to grow.
Established for over 15 years, we are genuinely proud of our growth and progression into one of the leading suppliers of software to the Hospitality industry. Due to growth this is a great time to join our business as our new Business Development Manager as we look to grow our already established brand.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Executive, Field Sales, Territory Sales, Business Development, Sales Manager, Software Sales, or worked within the Hospitality or Technology Industries.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Business Development Manager - Software Solutions and reference JKB15259 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.