Business Development Manager wanted by a global market leader in "the customer journey" with experience of working across multiple markets.
BASIC: £35,000 to £40,000
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: OTE £50,000 plus + Car + Open Ended Bonus + Large Company Benefits
LOCATION: South Midlands / Northern Home Counties
The global market leader in “The Customer Journey” experience working across multiple markets including Retail, Banking, Transport, Leisure, Hospitality and Sports sectors requires a Business Development Manager to manage their existing accounts and develop new business.
This Business Development Manager role will take responsibility for selling the full range of customer guidance and safety products and solutions to your accounts within multiple markets and channels as above. It will be your responsibility to identify and develop new business opportunities and revenue streams whilst providing a high level of account management to existing customers.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Coventry. Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Luton.
Our products are seen and used every day in multiple situations across all markets and at every airport and major global retail outlets and leisure sites. Our major strength is identifying innovative and creative solutions in over 150 countries and across multiple markets.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager
We are seeking a Business Development Manager, reporting to the UK Sales Manager, to drive sales, profitability and growth of existing customers throughout the UK.
As the Business Development Manager you will:
· Achieve individual monthly and annual sales revenue targets from new business and existing customers.
· Achieve lead generation targets.
· Provide estimates, quotations and costing proposals.
· Deal with incoming enquiries.
· Securing customer appointments.
· Site surveys.
· Pro actively identify and develop new business opportunities and revenue streams.
· Provide market intelligence and feedback to marketing, engineering and other appropriate divisions.
As our Business Development Manager you will be:
· Be proactive, professional and committed to providing first class customer service.
· Be confident with the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the company and within its customer/supplier base.
· Have a high level of personal credibility, alongside the ability to influence internal decision makers and major customers.
· Have critical attention to detail attitude with the ability to concentrate on several tasks at the same time.
· Be a resilient and diplomatic negotiator at every level.
· Hold investigative and problem solving skills with the ability to seek out “best fit” solution.
· Must have the ability to work alone independently and as part of a team.
· Be enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated.
We are seeking a Sales Manager, Account Manager or New Business Development Manager that has experience of selling into the UK's Major Retailers, Banks and Leisure Sectors, Transportation or similar sectors in a Product, Solutions or Service arena. The ability to handle technical products / solutions would be of benefit but most importantly have the ability to seek and develop new business.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Lyons quoting Business Development Manager and reference IL15256 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.