8 months ago
Business Development Manager -Facilities Services, Security Solutions & Contract Cleaning
Location: Central London/City
Salary £60,000 + Basic & Benefits
An international, well established brand in the support services sector requires an experienced Business Development Manager to grow the business.
Our client is a successful, ambitious provider of services in the Facilities Management sector, with a strong presence in Security Solutions & Contract Cleaning. The growth has been achieved in recent years through a combination of organic growth and acquisition and the company has a nationwide network of branches with a varied client base across the public and private sectors. A particular strength of the company is operations and they have excellent environmental credentials.
* To achieve or exceed the individual sales target, ensuring that the company's profit and financial requirements are met.
* Identification of potential new business opportunities, including prospecting for new business, and researching those prospects.
* Establishing contact, making appointments with relevant potential clients and promoting the company to them.
* Carry out surveys of client's premises and prepare costings following the company's procedures.
* Prepare a proposal of services for the potential clients, including presentation materials to present the proposal to the clients; for new sales and retendering opportunities.
* To work closely with the operational team, to optimise and gain sales opportunities.
* To attend networking events.
* To ensure all management and control systems are adhered to, and that the company is complying with Health and Safety, HR, quality and environmental standards.
We are keen to engage with candidates with an established network who have achieved success selling into the Corporate, Commercial and Managing Agents Sectors in the City of London
If you feel you are the person our client is looking for, please email your CV in Word format, quoting reference 96/156/LT. Please also give details of your current remuneration package and notice period. We regret we cannot take telephone enquiries relating to this vacancy, due to the high level of responses expected.
about 1 month ago
only 2 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close