3 months ago
Business Development Manager
Home Based with UK wide travel
Salary up to £50k depending on experience + Bonus – OTE £70k-£75k
Becoming a Business Development Manager with Capita Remediation Services:
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join Capita Remediation Services. The role of the Business Development Manager will be to identify suitable opportunities within the financial services, energy, telco and other industry sectors to deliver consulting, managed service and interim resourcing solutions to generate and secure new business revenue. The successful candidate will build upon our existing experience and their own sales experience to create lasting relationships with new and existing clients as well as using their market knowledge and researching new contacts to create their own leads.
The role is home based but will include UK wide travel to other Capita offices and to meetings with prospective clients and reports to the Head of Sales.
What you will do:
* Liaise with internal and external clients to proactively develop relationships and secure meetings to identify revenue generating opportunities
* Lead and support client bids to deliver an agreed revenue target which will be discussed and agreed with the Head of Sales
* Provide commercial input and develop win strategies to secure new business
* Use own contacts within financial services and other market sectors to identify additional opportunities for new work types not yet undertaken by CRS
* Work with BD, Operations and Consulting team to ensure compelling proposals are developed to secure new business
* Liaise with other parts of the Capita Group as appropriate
* Maintain ISO compliance and quality management documentation for all processes
* Identify, evaluate and report risks to your line manager
* Make suggestions for improvement and complete preventive actions
* Comply with FCA Regulations and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles (where applicable)
Your experience will include:
* Previous business development experience is essential, preferably within financial services outsourcing and/or contractor placement
* Knowledge of financial services complaints and claims, in particular Banking, Lending, Payment Protection Insurance and Savings and Investment Complaints is desirable
* Able to work using own initiative and work effectively as part of a team
* Ability to organise workload and work to tight deadlines
* Financial services Professional qualification desired but not essential
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good communication/interpersonal skills
* Ability to handle confidential information
* Flexibility in working hours and locations
* Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio to at least intermediate level
About Capita Remediation Services
We are Capita Remediation Services, a leading partner in the UK’s financial remediation market, drawing on 20 years of experience in the regulatory review space. We've worked with multiple clients in the financial services sector, supporting on every major regulatory review since 1998 to help them address essential remediation activities. By joining our dedicated team, you'll be helping make this journey as smooth and efficient as possible for both client and customer.
Remediation Services are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary plus bonus earning potential, we also give you 23 day’s holiday plus bank holidays, (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |