You could be joining a multi-national organisation, working with some of the world's most recognised brands, in just the kind of fast-paced sales environment that you thrive on.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
Field based, new business development role based in the West Midlands.
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of testing, inspection and certification services and we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager in the Midlands to develop a business growth plan for our Health & Safety business in the UK, and help us to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
If you have a proven track record of selling compliance related services in a business to business environment, this is your chance to step up, promoting our clients suite of Fire Risk Assessment and Asbestos Surveying services to new and existing clients.
- To promote the Our client Inspection & Consultancy portfolio of services across a multi-disciplinary environment
- To participate in the development of innovative solutions that continue to differentiate our client in the marketplace
- To work closely with internal and operational teams to develop and propose business solutions for clients
- Developing effective relationships with operational teams to ensure a collaborative approach to business growth
- To build strong relationships within key accounts to give Our client a clear insight into their business structure, operations and projects
- To consistently support the needs of both potential and existing clients
- To actively drive marketing and telesales campaigns
- To participate in and contribute to the production of proposals, tenders, pre-qualifications and quotes
You must possess:
- Broad experience operating at BDM level, ideally in a service led, compliance business
- Experience of selling into the financial services sector would be highly desirable
- Proven track record of meeting new business targets when selling services
- Strong track record of driving key account growth
- Ability to build strong internal and external networks
- Excellent presentation and client facing skills
- Motivated and "can-do" approach
- Good understanding of effective sales processes
- Ability to organise and plan workload efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client is offering:
- Structured development programmes, to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer six years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements