9 months ago
This company, based in Esher, are a trusted global provider of hybrid cloud solutions, software and consultancy within IT, geoscience and data management for the oil and gas industry.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager for the African region. This is an exciting, new position where the successful candidate will be responsible for the continued expansion of their products & services into an area of renewed focus. The successful candidate is to be based in their Esher office which is 12 miles south-west of London and report to the UKA Sales Manager.
Main Responsibilities & Work Tasks
- Responsible for selling their products & services to clients in Africa
- Drive sales engagement and delivery of software product sales to customers in Africa
- Become knowledgeable of their software product technologies & associated services
- Keep abreast of all changes/updates to the software product portfolio
- Develop strategies to generate new business across existing and new clients
- Determine the client's business requirements, positioning their tools as a solution
- Build and maintain a reliable software product pipeline for existing & new customers
- Respond to customer requests for information, providing technical responses as required
- Monitor software product evaluations, taking them through the entire sales process
- Document, report & follow-up on all sales activity
- Manage sales targets and reporting effectively
- Be proactive in participating in local/regional industry events - workshops, conferences, lectures, exhibitions, lunch and learns
- Degree in an earth science or engineering related subject preferred but not essential
- Minimum 5 years of relevant business development/sales experience.
- Proficiency in the understanding & usage of Petrel software highly advantageous
- Previous African sales/business development experience desired
- Strong client facing skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English essential
- Reliable, responsible and independent
- Willing to travel
- Right to work in UK
- No Visa limitations to travel to African counties
They can offer
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary, commission and benefits
Application deadline as soon as possible. To start as soon as possible.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
5 months ago
only 22 hours until close
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close