Due to our success and growth plans, we are looking for 2 New Business experts with drive and passion to represent our tech offering to large brands in the UK. As the Business Development Manager, you will showcase some of the best coders and developers in the UK by growing new relationships with large consumer brands across various industry sectors.
SALARY: £35000 to £40000 plus £40000 OTE per annum
· Central Leamington Spa location with free car parking
· Pension scheme
· Generous annual leave; 25 days plus bank holidays
· Flexible working and no formal dress code in the office
· Employee development and training investment
· Modern working culture
LOCATION: Leamington Spa
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Stratford on Avon, Rugby, Banbury, Northampton,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager – Software Solutions
Our Business Development Manager will join a successful team of sales and marketing experts that work with some prestigious brands. If you are naturally good at listening and love selling solutions, you will benefit from our bespoke software product offering.
This vacancy is a new addition to our team, due to growth plans for the business.
REQUIREMENTS: Business Development Manager – Software Solutions
The Business Development Manager is required to have the following talent and attitude towards sales:
· Be a confident self-starter and able to work independently once they have learned the full product offering.
· Naturally inquisitive and show an interest in technology.
· Professional and have the confidence to converse and present to big brands at C level.
· Demonstrate previous success in gaining new business or pitching a solution sell.
· Exceptional communication skills and you should enjoy forming and building relationships within your business networks.
We are a tech business! Our team, that has grown over the last 20 years, consists of the best coders and software developers! Our customers are well known consumer brands that return to us for our unique bespoke software offering. If you are looking for a modern and vibrant business where you can develop and grow as a sales professional, we will be right for you.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, External Sales Manager, Relationship Manager, Key Account Manager, Software Sales, Consultative Sell, B2B Sales, SaaS,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Business Development Manager – Software Solutions and reference KA15205 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.