Business Development Manager
This is an exciting time to join our client, a highly progressive, rapidly growing company with a market leading proposition. They have been providing merchant services to independent businesses across the UK for a decade. The company now has over 150 employees, 28,000+ customers and aims to help businesses save money and grow through its services which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Their customers rate the company's Merchant Services as ‘Excellent’ with 5 stars on the independent review site ‘Trustpilot’ and their ‘Glassdoor’ reviews will demonstrate how good an employer they are.
Position: Telesales Business Development Manager
Location: Haydock, Merseyside (Commutable from St Helens, Wigan, Warrington, Bolton, Liverpool and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Mon to Fri, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £ 18,000 per annum + commission OTE £35,000 per annum
Benefits: 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays; Regular team incentives; Generous company pension scheme; Free parking; Free refreshments; Structured induction and on-going training and support
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for a telesales career with a fast growing company, selling a market leading proposition. Predominantly making outbound calls from pre-qualified leads as well as dealing with inbound enquiries. You must be a go getter and strive to exceed targets and other KPI’s. This is a fast paced, high energy business and you will enjoy a pleasant, friendly working environment and be part of a supportive team.
This is not a standard call centre environment. They don’t work on a dialler system and whilst there are compliance aspects to the call, it is not heavily scripted and you are free to sell our client's products utilising your natural sales ability.
- A pro-active individual with a ‘hunter’ mentality who can demonstrate success in outbound sales
- Tenacious, resilient and adaptable, with the ability to think on their feet
- Highly driven with the ability to consistently exceed company sales targets and KPI’s
- Highly organised with a talent for planning effectively.
- PC literate, with an excellent telephone manner
- Skilled in objection handling and influencing skills
- Results orientated with a determined attitude
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Can generate additional opportunities from both new and existing customers
- Acts with integrity and sells with a high level of ethics
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, BDM, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Telesales, Telemarketing, telemarketer, Telesales Executive, Contact Centre, etc.