3 months ago
Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Closing Date: Monday 31 December 2018
PFP is part of the UK’s largest independent broking group. Having an oversight of over £7bn of premium and a turnover of over £530m and over £150m EBITDA. The group have over 6000 employees,based in 100 office locations that operate under 20 leading insurance brands.
PFP pioneered fee protection in the UK in 1985. They have one of the most recognisable brands and products in UK accountancy. The company has worked with over 4000 accountancy practices and over 600,000 UK businesses and individuals. Having tripled its turnover in the last 8 years the company is currently undertaking a new exciting growth strategy.
Fee Protection protects businesses and individuals against the costs of tax investigations and enquires. Over £30 billion was raised by the government from tax investigations last year alone so it has never been more important for businesses to protect themselves against the mounting costs.Fee protection will pay for all the accountancy fees involved in investigations.
Alongside Fee Protection PFP also offers accountants and their clients many niche tax consultancy services which can help businesses to make substantial tax savings.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious sales person who is keen to fast track their career in sales and sales management. We are looking for a high calibre, ambitious and dynamic person. We advocate an ongoing focus on training and development and there will be a continuous training plan throughout your career at PFP.
* Your role will be field based and ideally you will be work from home with regular travel to clients.
* Your main task will be developing new business and prospects from accountancy practices along with managing and looking after existing business.
* The role will involve a large amount new business focus along with account management. You will also be expected to source new leads, handle incoming leads, cold calling new clients, liaising with prospective clients and developing and enhancing already established clients.
* The candidate would need to be proficient at telephone sales and enjoy making out bound calls.
* They will be given targets and they will be expected to exceed these.
* They will be encouraged to come up with creative and innovative ideas for developing new revenue streams.
* They will be expected to attend internal / external training courses.
* They may be expected to attend monthly sales meetings in London and Basildon.
* The successful candidate will work quite autonomously and will need to be self-motivated.
* You will report directly to your Senior Account Manager
Basic salary - Up to £30,000 (depending on experience) and commission is uncapped
A company car will be provided. You will be invited to join the company private health care scheme after 12 months in the role.
After six months in the role the company will contribute to the costs of a private gym membership.
Launched in 1997, Towergate Group is one of the UK’s largest independently owned insurance intermediaries employing over 4000 people across 100 UK offices. We’re an important distribution channel for a hundreds of insurance products and a key strategic partner for the UK’s largest insurers. Our scale, customer insight and distribution relationships make us a unique business and a leader in the markets we operate in.
We’ve got big ambitions for the future and are looking for people who want to make their mark on something unique in the industry.