2 months ago
Business Development Manager
The business is a very successful JV and lending business, focused on multi-unit residential property projects across England and Wales. They currently have 1,000 units in development across the country and look to keep growing this by identifying relevant deals and partners.
They seek a dynamic and experienced business development and relationship management expert to work with their Business Development Director to assist in assessing enquiries, progressing deals and developing partnerships.
They work within a flexible, adaptable and fast-moving business and one that is growing quickly and has strong financial foundations and considerable assets.
But it's more than that. It's about making their business a great place to work and being a group of companies where every team member is fully engaged, highly motivated and committed to doing their very best day in day out and that they are recognised and rewarded as such.
- They have a unique culture
- They are financially very strong and have no outside shareholders
- They expect their team to go beyond the call of duty, they recognise this
- They value and empower their team
- They have a "people development process"
- Genuinely non-political
- A very friendly team
- A flat reporting structure
- Manage incoming enquiries generated by sales and marketing, quickly and efficiently identifying strong potential and diplomatically declining enquiries that are not appropriate
- Nurture existing and new developer relationships and be an ambassador for the brands by maintaining a consistent follow up process that is organised and proactive
- Use the extensive marketing databases we have to drive new business and build new relationships with introducers, brokers, developers and professional service teams via calling, emailing, networking and social media contacts
- Identify and research new avenues of opportunity for them to pursue and convert business through exceptional relationship management skills
- Create bespoke pitches for clients and understand the different tone and content needed for each different sector and client, potential and existing. Be adaptive and intuitive in the relationship management approach
- Proactive, positive attitude, sense of humour
- Strong negotiation, persuasion and sales conversion skills
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills that exude confidence and professionalism
- Excellent numeracy skills, an understanding of the fundamental aspects of funding, lending and development financials
- Able to produce concise reports and summaries of key data and metrics to tight deadlines
- Good team player, enjoying a friendly culture but also a self-starter
- Organised, deadline focused and target orientated with a passion to "make it happen"
- Car owner with clean driving license
8.30am-5.30pm 5 days a week
about 1 month ago
only 14 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close