Business Development Manager
Our client is a well established and respected, specialist eLearning company with a market leading product. Offering Health & Safety and Risk & Governance solutions, they have an impressive portfolio of Blue Chip clients throughout the UK, Europe and the USA. As a result of significant business growth, they have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the growing team.
• Experience in selling eLearning/LMS and knowledge of the Health & Safety and compliance market would be an advantage
• As a Business Development Manager your role will involve selling online training, risk assessment and a class leading LMS (Learning Management System) SaaS solutions to both SMEs and large enterprises. You will need to be web savvy and fully conversant with issues relating to browsers, firewalls, hosting and data security
• Your focus will be on contacting prospective clients, developing your own leads and when required, travelling to client sites to further promote the software
• Due to the value of the sales, the sales cycle can be many months which means you’ll need a consultative approach. You will also need the initiative, drive and hunger to develop your own business opportunities. Uncapped commission earnings reward hard work with very generous remuneration
• UK head office is in Chester, though your experience and ability are of more importance than your location
• To be considered for this position, you must have proven B2B sales experience ideally in the software sector. An engaging personality, excellent communication and organisational skills and an ability to sell at board level are also vital
In addition, the Business Development Manager will also have:
• Well-developed sales prospecting and business development skills
• The ability to communicate the long-term value of an efficient, feature-rich product over lower cost rivals
• Good client relationship and rapport building skills
• Excellent telephone sales skills and email/proposal writing skills
• The confidence to present feature-rich software to large audiences
To be considered for the position, a degree level qualification is required.
OTE first year: £50k, growing significantly in subsequent years.
Commission: Generous commission levels. All commission is paid up front for the full value of multi-year contracts.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.