Account Manager - Business Intelligence - Tech division
Product/Service: SaaS Business Intelligence platform
Basic Salary: Up to £35k depending on experience
OTE: £55-£60k UNCAPPED
Start Date: ASAP
Recruiter: Matt Cummins
“Founded in 1990, we represents over two decades of market experience and cuttingedge algorithmic research into media monitoring and analysis, combined with a track record for deep industry expertise.”
Our Intelligence product provides all our industry insights wrapped up in a straightforward subscription access package. Our clients log in daily to get updates on the key movements in the Tech industry, with attractive, useful visualizations, and easy to understand directly actionable conclusions.
The role: Due to our continuous year on year growth, we are now expanding our new business sales team at our Central London, global headquarters. We now seek to hire an Account Manager manage a portfolio of existing companies within the Tech industry, in order to retain their business subscription to our intelligence platform and upsell new opportunities.
• The ideal Account Manager will have between 2-5 years B2B account manager experience, where you are able to demonstrate your ability to consultatively sell high value sales opportunities and retain business.
• You will be degree educated, however if you are not – we will consider your application based on experience.
• B2B sales experience within the Tech industry is advantageous.
• You will thrive in a relationship based sales role.
• A clear communicator with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
• Hitting target doesn’t do it for you – you are an over achiever who thrives in a fast-paced business environment.
• You will come from a background in business intelligence, market insights, sponsorship sales, SaaS or similar.
• Again, we are open to the industry if you can demonstrate the key attributes required to be successful in this role!
What we offer:
• World class, best of breed products
• Uncapped commission
• Career development – we will train and develop you as you move through this rapidly growing company (many of our directors have come through the ranks) • Monthly and Quarterly incentives – awards dinners, company away days
• Annual fully expensed holiday for the top performers in the company
• A great place to work!
About the team: We are a close knit, high performing sales team. We try not to take ourselves too seriously and would expect the same of you also. We win as a team, we succeed as a team. We have a great dynamic within the team, with colleagues from all over the world working side by side, in a very exciting, fast-paced environment. We have many social activities which include five a side football and other sports and interests.
Do you think that you could be the Account Manager that we are looking for? If so, apply now! We are looking to make a hire ASAP!