9 months ago
B2B Business Development Manager
AVADO is a trail-blazing education business which was founded 4 years ago with the purchase of Home Learning College, the UK’s leading online professional training provider. With over 30,000 active students, AVADO combines the proven experience of the category leader with the commercial understanding and connections of a progressive private equity group (being backed by Blenheim Chalcot, an international private investment group which has successfully built dozens of innovative and entrepreneurial businesses over the last 15 years).
AVADO’s vision is to become a global leader in online education with significant market share under both their own brands (the largest of which is Home Learning College) and through powering learning platforms for brands leading their fields, including Google and the CIPD as current examples.
* Identify and secure new business in the region of £400,000 per year through successful solution selling of AVADO product portfolio as well as strategic account growth
* Build strong and long-term network within specific industry sectors at senior manager and head of level
* Build vibrant sales pipeline to meet annual target expectations of around £400,000 per year
* Produce sales presentations using existing collateral libraries to match clients’ needs and expectations
* Provide clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities
* Support senior B2B sales people on specific pitches, client development
* Attain thorough understanding of all AVADO products and their position in the market
* Develop and grow existing account relationships through deep understanding of client needs
Duties and responsibilities
* Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and coordinate and drive the development of sales proposals.
* Maintain/build rapport with senior executives to formulate strong, long term business relationships built on trust.
* Lead negotiation of prices and contracts, and understand legal ramification of contracts.
* Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the wider AVADO product and service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies and procedures.
* Develop/maintain pipeline according to targets; provide clear/accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities.