about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Since launching in January 2013, this company has won hundreds of clients across the UK. Working with a diverse range of businesses, from independent restaurants and retailers to multi-national enterprises, they've grown to be the leading distributor of iPad POS Systems in the UK. Their current team of 10 is a mixed bunch of young, ambitious & talented people, led by Harvard and Insead grads.
This is a 3 month paid internship based in Soho, London.
Key responsibilities of the role:
This company are looking for a fresh graduate to further accelerate their growth and reinforce the quality of their services.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Primarily speaking to warm leads coming in from different marketing channels, and qualifying them for the sales team.
* Supporting the Sales team with other aspects of the sales process.
* Working alongside the general manager to implement new products into our portfolio, and helping to design the infrastructure to enable us to push those products.
* Working alongside the sales manager to gain experience of a consultative sales process.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Business to business field sales experience dealing directly with customers and working towards deadlines/targets.
* Outstanding presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
* Time management skills that allow you to manage your own diary effectively.
* Experience of generating new business.
* Self-motivated and results-orientated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative.
* Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations.
* Demonstrates an entrepreneurial attitude, enthusiasm, results based focus and a willingness to drive the company forward.
Apply for this role