about 1 year ago
Information on the company
A start-up virtual reality production company allowing their customers to create their own 360 degree videos for use on web, mobile, tablet or virtual reality videos. Applications for this technology include 360 degree tours of new property developments and boats.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) + bonus.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Business Development Executive responsible for testing new sales channels and helping grow the company’s client base in the UK. The company is currently expanding into new international territories and industries, introducing Virtual Reality technology to companies from a range of industries. This is an excellent graduate job for a recent graduate looking to work for a highly innovative tech start-up and those looking for a commercial role with highly transferrable skills.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• You will learn how the company’s Virtual Reality system and “kit” works so being prepared to explain to new clients it’s benefits and features.
• Testing new sales channels, looking for new clients in new locations across the U.K.
• You will focus outbound business development efforts on estate agencies across the U.K. as these have proven a great customer base so far, using Virtual Reality tech to showcase the homes they’re promoting.
• You will be tasked with contacting estate agencies of all sizes by telephone to explain how Virtual Reality technology can enhance their business with a view to arranging online demonstrations of both the ease and effectiveness of this technology when deployed in the correct way.
• You will also be tasked with liaising back and forth with new and existing clients over email, answering queries and ultimately looking to add the company as a new client of the business.
• From time to time you will travel to visit new clients and demonstrate how the Virtual Reality kit works and to continue building a positive business relationship.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and experience?
• Educated to degree level.
• A natural born communicator who enjoys talking and listening to people.
• Prior client facing work experience is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
• Someone with ambition and excited by the prospect of helping grow a start-up business.
• An interest in new technology such as virtual reality is a bonus.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• This is a fantastic entry level job for a recent graduate looking to kick start their career by building industry knowledge from the tech sector and by working in a commercially focused job you will be developing highly transferable skills that are attractive to a very wide range of companies and industries.
• You will be joining a start-up company who have already grown to a team of 11, as the team continues to expand you will benefit from being an early starter and fast track your career alongside that of the business.
Apply for this role