9 months ago
Information on the company
A multi-award winning and forward-thinking performance marketing agency who provide a high volume of quality leads to many global brands such as Sony, Levi’s and Deliveroo to name three. Backed by highly successful tech entrepreneurs and with offices in both London and New York this is both a growing and ambitious company to work for.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £22,000 + bonus with expected earnings to be over £30,000 in year one.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the business as a Business Development Executive, reporting directly to the Head of Sales UK, you will be responsible for building and developing both new and existing advertiser relationships. This is a brilliant opportunity for a recent graduate exciting by the prospect of joining a high performing and expanding online marketing agency whilst also developing highly transferrable and commercial skills.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Liaise with and be the point of contact for a portfolio of both agency and direct advertiser accounts.
• Identify, prioritise, negotiate and close advertiser opportunities with new clients made up of brands or agencies managing a brand’s online marketing spend.
• Deliver sales presentations and regular meetings with key clients.
• Build, maintain and record a strong pipeline of new business prospects.
• As agreed with your manager you will work towards targets for acquiring new clients (advertising brands or agencies acting on behalf of brands).
• Attend trade shows, conferences and meetings to develop your knowledge of the online advertising sector whilst also developing new contacts.
• Weekly reporting to the Head of Sales UK on pipeline updates and performance against targets.
• Regular weekly meetings with Publisher and Client Service Teams to pitch in new business internally as well as identify new business opportunities.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Prior experience or a strong desire to gain experience in Digital Marketing and Advertising.
• Ability to plan, organize, manage time, prioritize tasks and follow projects through to completion.
• Excellent written, spoken and presentation skills.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Strong social and networking skills.
• Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
• An enthusiastic, energetic and motivated individual looking for a commercial role with a focus on the development of new and existing accounts.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Learn from experts in performance marketing.
• This company are currently one of the fastest growing performance marketing businesses in the UK and that means that there is a huge opportunity to have your career fast tracked.
• The role includes the opportunity to travel to various overseas conferences including Las Vegas, New York, Germany, Spain and others.
• Previous Christmas parties have consisted of three days in Marrakech and Athens.
• You will receive an additional holiday day on your birthday.
Apply for this role