5 months ago
- Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire
- £30,000 to £35,000 (OTE £45,000)
A leading experiential learning and development training company is seeking an experienced and passionate Business Development Executive to join a growing team at its leadership training centre just outside Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
Your core responsibilities will be to secure new customers for the business, maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and work collaboratively with the organisation's on-site strategic partners.
The organisation offers a diverse range of learning and development solutions to design and deliver bespoke leadership and high-performing teams training for corporate organisations and elite sports teams. They own and operate two UK experiential training centres, their team of facilitators are accredited in many renowned development tools and techniques and the organisation has developed its own range of programmes.
You will be part of a small sales and marketing team, based across the UK, with a high degree of autonomy and accountability. There are opportunities for the role and its responsibilities to grow in the future, for the right candidate.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Proactive approach to identifying and achieving new sales for the leadership centre and the organisation's suite of training programmes
- Build strong relationships, based on trust, with existing customers and identify how the suite of L&D programmes could alleviate the client's challenges
- Complete proposals, presentations and site 'show rounds' for prospective clients
- Liaise and collaborate with the company's on-site partners to raise brand awareness, increase referrals and generate new sales opportunities
- Attend client meetings and training events
- Support agencies and Managed Learning Service Providers to understand the company's leadership and team building offerings and convert sales opportunities through these channels
- Record sales activities and progress effectively through the company's Hubspot CRM system
- Meet monthly and annual activity and sales targets
- To be an integral member of the sales and marketing team, based at three different UK sites
- Appropriately represent the brand at all times
- Self-starter, motivated by autonomy and committed to achieving success
- A passion for learning and development to quickly get to grips with the organisation's range of solutions
- Ability to see the bigger picture for the company and the client to develop effective solutions based on their real requirements, not just selling a product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong with numbers and attention to detail
- Able to build rapport through a variety of communicative mediums