8 months ago
Business Development Executive, Kerestase, South West
12 Months Fixed Term Contract
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
As part of the Kérastase Commercial Team, reporting to the Commercial Director, you will work in partnership with key salons to ensure the development of their business through the Kérastase and Shu Uemura Art of Hair Brands.
You will manage an account base of existing and competitor prestigious salons, building long term relationships and executing the commercial plans of the Division in order to achieve and exceed defined revenue, growth and promotional objectives.
• Act as a business consultant, establishing and implementing business plans and solutions and carrying out regular business reviews, identifying client needs
• Establish barriers to entry from competitors
• Establish and deliver education plans in accounts, ensuring the expertise of the salon staff in using and recommending the Kérastase range
• Work closely with Kérastase Education Executive
• Assure attendance on key Kérastase education programmes
• Achieve targets set by Commercial Manager
• Win new business
• Implement marketing activity in accounts
• Identify opportunities for increasing business
• Respond quickly and effectively to client requests
• Ensure customer files are maintained. Complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner, including updating salon information management system
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the marketplace, luxury brands and customers to ensure effective market intelligence
• Network with colleagues across the Professional Products Division to share best practice and maximise success in multi branded and prospect accounts
• Work with BDM to assist with coaching, conquest and business skills development
You will build strong relationships with salons on the area, maintaining a close relationship with existing salons and creating a partnership with conquest salons. You will have close contact with fellow members of your team; the Commercial Manager, marketing and education team. You will also have contact with employees from the other Professional Products brands on your territory.
• A proven track record working with key accounts, either from a sales or education perspective is essential
• Understanding of a luxury environment, appreciation of superior service and the values of a luxury brand
• Commercial acumen supported by excellent negotiation skills
• Passion for educating others
• Presents confidently and demonstrates the ability to convince others
• Listens and interacts effectively with different interpersonal styles
• Communicates clearly and concisely
• Builds effective relationships
• Focused on achieving objectives, able to adjust priorities, manage time, follow up on actions
• Act & lead with human sensitivity
• Manage complexity
• Achieve results with integrity
• Interact effectively
• Sensitivity to the metier
What could L’Oréal offer me?
• World class training and development
• Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
• Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
• The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.