Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager
Business Development Executive is needed by our client a leading Italian Eatery based in the heart of Cambridge.
The right candidate must have a real passion for food, positive 'can do' attitude and personality, great eye for details, strong negotiation and customer service skills. In return they offer a great working environment, immediate start and competitive salary.
This is a full-time position but part-time can be considered and hours may be negotiated with the successful candidate. This roles is for maternity cover but for the right candidate, there could be scope for a permanent position within the company once the maternity cover is up.
- To manage all aspects of catering bookings, including enquiries received by email, phone calls and through the shop staff;
- To manage all bookings through their internal calendar, including all details and copy of the orders made by clients;
- To develop trustworthy business relationships with returning and new customers alike, providing excellent customer service consistently;
- To listen to all customers' request with a positive 'can do' attitude and to check with their chefs and supervisor whether they can be accommodated;
- To communicate concisely and clearly with colleagues, directors and customers;
- To chase payments when necessary, liaising with our bookkeeper as required;
- To generate new business leads and manage various ad hoc projects.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Have good communication and negotiation skills (verbal and written)
- Have good knowledge of MS Office
- Confident and outgoing
- A team player
- Highly organised with an attention to details
- Calm under pressure
- Reliable & honest
Have a real passion for food
- Customer focused with strong customer service skills from previous roles
- A good role model and with strong initiative
Please apply by clicking the apply button below. They look forward to hearing from you!