Business Development Executive, £20,000 to £25,000 basic + Commission, Holborn, London
ecruit are looking for a talented and motivated Business Development Executive to join our team. We are an ambitious organisation and have grown month on month since our launch 2 years ago. Due to our success, we need to bolster our Sales team, with what will be a key hire for our business. The role of the BDE will be to demo our services via the telephone to prospective customers, follow up on the many leads that we generate, post jobs on the UK’s largest job boards, account manage clients and upsell where possible.
The key responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Approaching prospective clients and pitching ecruit’s solutions as well as handling inbound leads.
- Using phone, email and social media, you will be in charge of establishing the first contact with senior decision makers, often at director level,
- Leading customer demonstrations of our products and services
- Turning new business into repeat business
- Meet and exceed all KPI’s
- Managing your own sales pipeline and independently seek out new business opportunities.
- Provide our clients with market leading customer service.
- To establish new business relationships, whilst also account managing and up selling clients.
At ecruit, we provide low-cost, candidate attraction and candidate management through our online recruitment service. Our services streamline the traditional recruitment process, delivering high quality candidates at a single low-cost fee.
- Competitive salary + generous uncapped commission scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Brand new offices near Holborn underground station
- Progression to Campaign Manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build, develop and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- A team player who promotes a positive working environment.
- The determination and desire to succeed, self-motivation and a passion for winning.
- Consultative salesperson who is comfortable closing business.
- We well organised approach to cope with a varied workload.
- New business hunter and trusted account manager with the ability to build client relationships quickly and effectively.