4 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Sky Business Team and grow our network of pubs offering Sky products.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. You’ll also get a company car and uncapped commission in your package.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a field-based Business Development Executive (BDE) you will report into the region’s National Sales Manager, growing your own territory and taking accountability for:
* Being the face of Sky’s brand – you will be the front line/first contact of our brand to our prospects and customers
* Ensuring quarterly growth targets of your territory are met by routinely achieving new sales expectations
* Continually networking and building long lasting collaborative relationships with partner businesses.
* Utilising our data and CRM systems to ensure you effectively plan your time and deliver on our monthly and quarterly campaigns.
* A tenacious salesperson who can sell our products and services into a continually changing and diverse marketplace.
* The ability to show a clear return on investment for our customers using effective questioning to truly understand a prospect’s business.
* A day to day dynamism and ability to sell a creative, sought after product
* A willingness to learn and try new ways of working to improve both your own and the wider team’s way of selling.
* A self-motivated individual with a make it happen approach.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about