5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Indirect Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Build strong relationships with your business partners and key stakeholders
– Manage your territory to ensure sales growth targets are achieved for all Sky products
– Effectively execute, manage and analyse marketing support & incentives along with budget
– Launch of new products and offer sets within your territory
– Delivering key business messages via regional presentations/conferences
– Raising awareness of the Sky brand within a retail store, maximising on Sky presence using point of sale, demonstration equipment and display materials
– Report on market trends, competitor information, wins and barriers to sales on a weekly basis
– Collaborate with the training team to deliver sessions, along with delivering your own group and one to one sessions.
– The ability to build strong business relationships
– Target driven skills
– The ability to build and plan activity and development milestones
– Excellent presentation, planning, organisational and time management skills
– Self-motivated and positive mind-set skills
– Team player skills with the ability to liaise with senior personnel across the business
– A full UK driving licence
– A willingness to travel
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about