5 months ago
Looking to start your career in digital marketing? Join this close knit, passionate team and learn about the fast moving world of digital sales and campaign planning, gain valuable experience managing clients and put your analytical mind to work.
This fast growing digital agency specialises in the student and B2B marketplaces. They proudly represent brands such as BBC Worldwide, Facebook, ACCA, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Their office is in a converted print works in buzzing Bankside, London, an easy walk to Waterloo, London Bridge and Southwark Tubes.
The role will initially be office based with a focus on new business. You'll be researching and chasing up leads, working within a friendly, supportive team with strong, blue chip brands and clients. The agency and their products will already be familiar to clients, so this is not a hard sell, rather it's a consultative one. You'll earn (uncapped) bonus from the get-go and benefit from loads of training. Many of the team were taken on as graduates and have successfully worked their way up to Account Manager level and beyond.
After 6-9 months, you'll take on the responsibilities of a Sales Account Executive. New business will still be vital, but you'll be developing long term relationships with existing clients, including regular travel both in the UK and abroad.
This is a superb opportunity to get your foot in the door of a digital ad agency and gain cutting edge skills that will kick start a fascinating and lucrative career. There are excellent opportunities for advancement as well as a competitive salary with generous and realistic bonuses based on performance. The team is hardworking, dynamic and very sociable.
- An energetic, articulate graduate keen to get your teeth into your first career role
- Fearless with a can-do attitude
- Experience converting cold/warm leads and bonding with customers
- A degree, perhaps in business and marketing
- Evidence of interest in digital marketing
- A persuasive and confident approach
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A passion for coming up with ideas, solving problems and going the extra mile to get results
- Loads of ambition and a determination to learn and progress
- Generating Revenue, initially from new business
- Hitting monthly and quarterly targets
- Keeping up-to-date and researching opportunities within your market
- Creating and presenting digital campaign proposals
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Superb bonus scheme - uncapped OTE/realistic 10K+ in first year
- Excellent career development prospects
- Office with strong transport links in a great part of London
- Fun, supportive working environment
- Work/Travel opportunities including international
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Perkbox Membership