Satarah Recruitment is currently recruiting for our client based in Jarrow. Do you crave to work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment where variety is part of your every day? Are you looking to work for our client who are constantly reviewing how they can help you be the best you can be, developing you and coaching you on how to be 'remarkable'. If you come from a Sales environment and are self-motivated and reliable then we'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for a self-motivated Business Development Executive to join our clients team in Jarrow. This is a great opportunity to work with a dedicated region and to be given free rein to develop existing accounts through exceptional relationship building, along with a desire to understand our customers' business.
This is an office-based role. The Business Development Executive will be based within a dynamic working environment; one where career progression is taken very seriously and is fully supported.
* Win new business and maximise existing revenue streams through high performance telesales and excellent key account management
* Work to achieve pre-agreed sales and growth targets
* Developing relationships with key accounts through regular customer contact
* Prepare and follow up sales quotations to customers, prospects and leads, liaising with field sales managers for full conversion
* NPD and new range ideas
* Understand the customers' requirements, ensuring cross selling and up selling takes place
* Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities
* Attend training sessions and participate in both our development programme and on-line training portal to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
The Ideal Candidate
* Experience of working within a Sales environment is essential
* Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
* Creative problem-solving ability & commercially aware
* Capable of working accurately under pressure, prioritising workload
* Enthusiastic attitude, professional manner and quick learner
* Good attention to detail and accurate key board skills
* Experience in similar commercial or technical environment is desirable
* Excellent salary and bonus
* 25 days holiday
* 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
* Opportunities to grown and develop
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.