Business Development Executive
At MCR Safety Europe, we have an exciting opportunity for a professional, focused and self-motivated sales development executive. As part of our expansion programme, the successful candidate will join a global market leader for the manufacture and supply of hand and eye protection.
The new position will focus on developing new and existing sales relationships for hand protection across the UK.
- To generate leads, build relationships and create opportunities that allow for new business development and build a supporting infrastructure for existing business
- To build upon our extensive PPE distributor network via direct contact and supporting their developments via end-user engagement
- To Identify and develop new distribution that allows for multi-channel product sales
- A desire to expand their position into new markets as the company expands its presence within Europe
- Needs to be able to demonstrate that they can be self-motivated and self-supporting whilst at the same time operating as a critical member of the company’s sales team
- Can demonstrate their experience and ability of identifying and presenting solutions to customer’s needs
- Demonstrate their sales development skills including targets achieved within their current position. A clear methodical approach to the job role is required and a proven track record demonstrating their ability to figure solutions to challenges presented by customers is essential
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent standard of presentation skills
- Good I.T skills
- A proven track record in the PPE industry, preferably with a minimum 2 years sales experience within a safety glove manufacturer