12 months ago
At Amazon Media Group, we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we’re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it – on Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re obsessed with making digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them – then we want you to come join us and help make advertising even more effective.
Amazon Media Group is seeking a strong Business Development Executive within its successful Global Online Display Advertising business. This role will be responsible for leveraging Amazon’s world-class personalisation technologies to accelerate growth across our cost per click products as well as multiple platforms including Amazon mobile, Kindle devices and our programmatic network, to our mid-to-long tail vendors, retaining and growing opportunities with existing advertisers and prospecting to acquire new clients.
Our ideal candidate will have sales experience preferably within the digital space. A consultative selling style is desired, coupled with the structure and organisational skills needed to build trust in a new business environment. Candidates must feel comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and negotiating via the telephone on both transactional and branding-based issues. Additionally, the ability to identify, develop and manage a valuable prospect list based on our standard product offerings is critical.
· Understand Amazon's display advertising opportunities and tools so as to build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers.
· Utilise Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve business goals
· Ability to deliver the highest level of customer service to our clients
· Develop an understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings
· Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with large advertising agencies and companies
Experience & Qualifications:
· Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals via new and existing business
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
· An ability to analyse quantitatively, and problem-solve
· Degree educated
· Ideally previous experience selling within the digital space
· Experience working in a B2B environment.