Business Development Executive
Our client is developing a unique technology platform that turns formerly difficult and tedious tasks into the easiest and most transparent way to install heating & energy solutions through industry leading service quality within the UK marketplace. This is an opportunity to become an integral part of a young growing business with high moral and social reward.
They are a newly launched business backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs including LocalGlobe, DN Capital, Oxford Capital & FJ Labs. They have an experienced & passionate team with track records in some of Europe’s leading start-ups, private equity, and much more. The business has been set up with a broader social mission of accelerating the shift to low carbon buildings. Their vision is to build Europe’s leading energy services and distributed energy provider for private households – a Next Generation Utility.
With customer satisfaction at the heart of everything they do, success in the role will be determined by your ability to exceed customer expectations on every interaction. You will handle high volumes of warm enquiries and provide detailed bespoke quotes based on careful listening and thoughtful qualification of the customers' specific requirements.
You will only recommend the best and most suitable options for customers winning their confidence in you as a flag bearer providing expert advice, and of the company as a time saving and cost-effective solution.
· Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, email & online channels.
· Identify and qualify potential customers
· Provide detailed sales quotes and win new business. (no pushy sales).
· Work within your team and to your own initiative to drive sales
· Highly customer centric - feel joy when delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
· Hardwired to want to consistently learn and develop both personally and professionally
· People person with great sense of humour
· Flexible with working hours depending on customer demand and lead by example
· Ready to work in a dynamic, challenging and fast paced environment
· Interested in sustainability is a big plus
· Previous work experience
· Target driven
· Degree not essential but preferred
Training and Development:
There is training given by experienced members of the team and a great progression structure, but your development relies on you. If you work hard and really succeed, you could be a leader of the business.
· Location: Central London (closest tube station: Highbury&Islington)
· Start date: ASAP
· Salary: £22-24k Basic + £10K Commission (Uncapped)
· Duration: Permanent
Other benefits: Great coffee; New Mac; High resolution (2560 x 1440) 25inch monitor; Central London Office; Fun culture where hard work is rewarded; Become an integral part of a young growing business with high moral and social reward