9 months ago
Starting salary 20k to 26k GBP PA basic, depending on experience, + uncapped commision, OTEGBP
This established and successful niche conference organising company is now seeking additional highly motivated and focused personnel to join in the success of their company.
They are seeking to grow the company and progression for the right individuals within this company is highly significant, and thus your earning potential.
You will need to be a polished, confident and articulate professional, as your role will be to present and sell the company's portfolio of high quality niche events to mid- and senior level business leaders in their fields.
To be successful in this position, you will need a high level of enthusiasm, integrity as well as the motivation to achieve your targets. Excellent communication skills, as well as a customer-oriented attitude, are key to being a success in this role.
Your duties will include:
- Achieving Sales and Key Performance Indicators as set down by the Management team.
- Responsibility for generating new business as well as increasing sales from existing clients.
- Effectively communicating the value of the company's conferences to senior executives and other executives who are potential attendees.
- Working closely within a team, both in the UK and Overseas to deliver successful events.
- Selling the company's conference offerings to the needs of the prospective attendee and the ability to find new ways to communicate the value proposition to prospective clients.
- Providing first-class customer service to all clients and prospects.
- Having the ability to project a professional and confident aura about the company's conferences which generates a "buy-in" from potential clients
- Successful candidates can expect to travel 4-5 times a year, attending our business conferences, networking with clients, developing senior level relationships and converting these to business.
To be eligible for this role you will need to have the following skills and personal attributes:
- Prior Business to Business sales experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Confident in dealing with individuals from very senior backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to multi task, as well as working on your own and as part of a team with limited supervision.
- Ability to identify audience and stay focused to achieve sales goals.
- Experience in self-generating sales leads as well as the capability to work off of warm leads.
- Good IT skills in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
They have built a reputation that is second to none, the package they are offering includes on the job training, as well as formal training, and with a commission package which is highly achievable for the average individual, however they are seeking people who are above average and therefore your potential is even higher in the longer term, both in financial earnings, but also in potential management roles.
28 days ago
only 4 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close