about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client provides cutting-edge digital performance marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands
What does the company do:
We are one of the fastest growing independent digital agencies in the UK. We are a vibrant, progressive agency, and a place where careers genuinely flourish. We pride ourselves on our staff development, training opportunities and amazing benefits. We foster a great community spirit and we have the kind of socials that will make your friends jealous too! Data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that give them the freedom they need to thrive.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a resourceful and ambitious Business Development Executive to join the Sales Team. You will be working with some major brands and leaders in the global market place.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Outbound calling, emailing and social messaging, to digital marketing decision makers in order to establish business objectives, discover potential channel requirements and identify agency review dates
* Ensure Forward3D is included in RFPs & Pitches by setting up appointments, calls and meetings with brands and maintain relationships until the opportunity is fully qualified or active.
* Develop prospect targeting lists using tools such as Salesforce, Pearlfinders, Pardot & Linkedin
* Analyse client accounts & websites using tools like Searchmetrics, SimilarWeb, SEMRush, Moz
* Create a market map of contacts & procurement processes for allocated Top 100 accounts
* Maintain a new business pipeline and report on a bi-weekly basis.
* Maintain CRM (Salesforce) with key information, intel, conversations and contacts
* Work alongside the Marketing & Communications team to create content, collateral & campaigns.
* Co-ordinate content, answers and presentations for RFI’s and channel specific briefs
* Networking at marketing events, conferences and internal agency seminars.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
Are you a smart, organised, exceptionally detail-oriented individual with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and a drive to perform at the highest level?
This role is a great opportunity to promote new business, with an initial emphasis on;?
* Exposure to new business, telesales or Inside Sales experience
* An established network of digital marketing contacts – desirable
* An understanding of B2B marketing channels and practices
* Desire to learn about digital marketing practices & wider industry
* Strong copywriting skills for persuasive or informative emailing
* Conscientious approach to detail (CRM, reports and prospecting)
* Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed sales KPI’s
* Natural desire to work without need for micro management.
* Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
* Good communication & extraverted interpersonal skills
What are the perks of interning at this company?
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we offer a competitive salary and an enviable range of flexible benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a bike to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week!
Apply for this role