9 months ago
Information on the company
Our client supplies artificial grass surfacing solutions to several institutions across the UK, offering healthier and safer playground surfaces that improve the wellbeing of the children. Its solutions include artificial pitches, playground extensions, outdoor gyms and other products.
This is a full-time position based in Altrincham, paying £18K + commissions OTE £25 to 30K.
Key responsibilities of the role;
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join their field sales and marketing teams.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Contacting new and existing customers to generate new opportunities and maintain business relationships
* Developing a strong understanding of the company and the benefits it offers
* Meeting with clients to identify potential opportunity and CAD the solution, delivering a bespoke tailored proposal to each school within an agreed service level
* Liaising with the sales team and the managing director to build new strategies to grow the number of business opportunities
* Creating reports and maintaining sales database in companies CRM
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* Educated to degree level
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong selling skills
* Confident, ambitious, persuasive with a can-do attitude
* Organised with a strong work ethic
* Ability to deal with a team
* Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Develop your skills in an innovative and fun environment
* 25 working days holiday
* Both office and field based role (3 days / 2 days)
Apply for this role