about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client is a nationwide accounting-contractors company. They have over 200 employees providing accountancy support for contractors, freelancers and self-employed professional over a wide range of industries and sectors.
This is a full time role based in Warrington with a basic salary £14K + OTE up to £20K.
How you can expect to spend your day?
* Revisit closed agency leads, and upsell opportunities
* Provide a financial illustration for the customer and ensure that they understand their responsibilities for their chosen product
* Carry out Anti-Money Laundering checks for all new customers
* Ensure that KPI’s and targets are met on a monthly basis
What are the ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications?
* Previous experience of working in a sales environment and managing a pipeline of customers is essential
* Friendly, personable and passionate about what they do
* Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can adapt to change with eas
What are the perks of working at this company?
* You can expect to join a friendly, growing team with great prospects!
* 15% companywide annual bonus
* 5% pension
* Free parking
* Potential for study aid also £2-3K per annum
Apply for this role