10 months ago
An amazing opportunity to join an exciting and growing start up as a Business Development Assistant. You'll be part of a busy and successful team, and they firmly believe in 'growing from within' so the sky is the limit when it comes to your career. If you're hungry for success, want to work in a fun team in a great location, and want to build a career in Business Development, apply for the job and let them know why they should offer you the job.
What they looking for:
They are looking for an outgoing and energetic individual to join their Sales & Marketing team as a Sales Assistant. You'll split your time between the office and being out and about. In the office, you'll be supporting the sales team and helping with sales research, contacting prospects and preparing presentation materials. You'll also be out visiting partners such as pharmacies and hotels and pitching their services to them across central London.
They are currently a small team with lots to do and there's plenty of scope for career development. You'll get the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of activities and plenty of varied experience across sales and marketing.
- Carry out online research to identify prospect clients across B2B markets.
- Collect accurate contact information for prospective clients and load into CRM system for the Business Development team
- Carry out initial phone and email based prospecting to drive new business opportunities
- Visit pharmacies, hotels, gyms, walk in centres, schools and universities and other B2B partners to pitch LDC's services and encourage patient referrals and / or secure a corporate partnership. Ensure all contact detail and leads are fed back into the CRM system
- Update and personalise sales and marketing materials for use with prospective clients
- Conduct scheduled and ad hoc competitor research and help the S&M team stay up to date with the private GP market, product and technology innovations
- Ad-hoc marketing tasks as required by other members of Sales & Marketing team
Qualities, skills and experience required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of running multiple projects or tasks at the same time
- Well organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Articulate with a good telephone manner
- Confident at pitching and presenting
- Able to build rapport easily with colleagues, partners and clients
- Tenacious and ability to persevere with activities to conclusion
Also, advantageous to have:
- Previous experience of working in a sales or business development team
- Presenting to client or other colleagues
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Photoshop or experience of other design packages