about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Based in Central London this company help their clients deliver best in class customer service through their innovative social media platform. As an increasing number of business have a social media presence and many operating their customer service through it this is an area of huge growth. With offices in both London and New York and clients including Tesco, Audi and Pret a Manger this is a growing young business at a great time to join.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: Up to £22k with OTE of £8k.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You will join the Business Development Team who deal with both existing and new clients, the aim of this team is to help expand and drive the business forward by developing existing business relationships and new ones.
This is an exciting team to join as it offers great career progression and the chance to quickly develop an impressive network of contacts.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Develop a clear and detailed understanding of how the company platform specifically helps their clients offer a much greater level of customer service and how its features and benefits compare against others in the market place
* Develop a key understanding of social media channels and how they are currently being leveraged within the industry
* Keep the company client database up to date to ensure all contact details are live and present
* Learn how to map specific markets and identify the relevant business and departments within those industries, prioritising these within defined territories
* Working closely with a senior member of the team learn how to generate new business opportunities through strategic up-selling using emails, client catch up calls and client meetings
* Act as a point of contact for prospective clients through phone, email and social media conversation
* Learn how to refine your writing style in a marketing context by contributing to regular social media copy and content for the company blog
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
* Educated to degree level
* Excellent written and verbal command of English
* A keen interest and understanding of social media and technology, in particular how it affects the way businesses interact with their customers
* A natural team player who works well with others towards a common goal
* An organised individual able to manage their time well and prioritise workload when necessary
* Someone eager to learn lots in a short space of time
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Join a vibrant and collaborative working environment where you will be challenged from day one
* Even as an intern you be considered an integral part of the team and your work will impact the company from day one
* Join a company who offer fantastic career progression within the business
* Free lunch for everyone, every day and Friday drinks!
Apply for this role