5 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a land development company focused on the fast-growing leisure industry in the UK and Europe. They buy land to build leisure centres, which they then lease out, through a pre-agreed contract, to various, well-known leisure businesses in the UK.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Responsible for outbound lead generation – discovering the right brokers to contact
* Planning, creating and executing email/telephone campaigns
* Following up leads and booking meetings, procuring contact lists
* With the commercial director, create relevant and exciting presentations that will interest the broker and motivate them to sell the concept to their private clients
* Follow up brokers to encourage to partner with the company
* Arrange the admin process to sign up the broker
* Account manage the broker so that they get a great personal service
* You will work closely with the commercial director, who will support you in doing your job, whenever you need a hand
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* A positive, self-starter with a will to achieve.
* Flexibility as growing businesses sometime need all hands to the pump
* Focus and results oriented
* Analytical with attention to detail
* Independent; you will be the leader in this role.
* Recognise that teams are important to growing businesses
* Good communication skills (fluency of spoken and written English)
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Lots of responsibility and challenging work. You will be given as much freedom to drive the business forward as you want
* A flat structure where you get a lot of opportunities to influence the direction of the company
* Sales coaching and training to further develop your sales skills
Apply for this role