over 2 years ago
Information on the company
Based in central Manchester, a well-funded tech business, predominately serving the finance sector with a behavioural analysis platform which mines social data and performs analysis to provide insight for a number of industry verticals. This is a fast growing tech business already working with major clients such as Vodafone, HSBC and Barclays.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Business Development team responsible for expanding the user base of the company through both new and existing customers. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate interested to join a rapid growth tech start-up and someone interested in how technology can unlock much deeper personal and social analysis for benefit of business.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
1. Develop a strong understanding about the benefits social and behavioral analysis gained from social media data can impact and assist companies to better understand and target their target audience.
2. After researching and understating the company’s current client base you will be able to successfully identify potential new clients and the best point of contact at that company.
3. Strategically contact new clients with a view to explaining the benefits of using social media data and how this information helps shape marketing strategies of the future.
4. Due to a raising profile within niche markets e.g. finance, the business receives a number of enquiries and leads to learn more about the platform, part of your job will be to promptly respond to these with requested information with a view to converting the lead into a customer.
5. As the role progresses so will your responsibility to include developing your own network of clients and identifying opportunities for those clients to use the platform in more areas of their business.
Tell us about your ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
The ideal candidate for this position is a proactive individual interested by either tech start-ups, learning about how fast growth tech businesses expand to market or someone interested in how human behavioral analysis can help companies better understand their customers.
Desired skills, experience and personality:
1. Educated to degree level.
2. A strong communicator, both written and verbally who is able to build rapport with people.
3. A positive and pro-active approach to work.
4. The ability to prioritise one’s workload and work within a team environment towards a common goal.
5. Someone comfortable working towards targets and company goals.
6. Any prior experience in a client facing or business development position.
What are the perks of working at this company?
1. This is a fantastic entry level position for an ambitious individual looking to join an expanding business and develop their career alongside that of the company.
2. Join a dynamic company who have grown to a team of 20 in less than a year whilst also securing major clients such as HSBC, Barclays and Vodafone, as such this is an exciting time to join and grow alongside the business.
Apply for this role