9 months ago
Information on the company
A well-established restaurant guide publisher behind the Best UK Restaurant Guide and their very own annual restaurant awards. Now in their 27th year, with a highly regarded industry name, they have developed a modern platform and app allowing users to discover new restaurants and venues that have been vetted and recommended from the company’s network.
This is a permanent job paying £20,000 + £6,000 performance related annual bonus.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the team as a Business Development Executive, responsible for contacting select London based restaurants and see if they’d like to be listed on the company’s platform and app, using the company’s well-established industry name to attract top level venues to be listed. This is a great entry level position for a recent graduate looking to join a well-established company who are moving into a tech start-up phase as they launch their new app.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• You will be given and research yourself details of owners of popular London based restaurants, and contact these to see if they’d like to be listed on the company platform, using the company’s highly regarded industry name and highly relevant audience to promote the opportunity.
• Try to up-sell to existing clients, e.g. persuading them to pay for a premium listing which will in turn increase their bookings or web traffic.
• Increase the number of venue details listed on the platform and app, ensuring all details, images and links are correct.
• Help manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system which holds all info on clients which then feeds the platform and app.
• Send out proposals and new pitches with information about the opportunity to advertise a restaurant on the app, the cost and how the process works.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• Great telephone manner.
• A resourceful individual with a positive approach to work.
• A happy, friendly person looking to work in a vibrant and buzzy office.
• Looking for a job that will offer competitive earning potential.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Great working hours.
• Fun incentives to hitting company goals.
• Attend company events e.g. industry parties, new restaurant openings, award ceremonies.
• Work with a great team in fun office in Shoreditch surrounded by plenty of amazing restaurants, bars shops, and a great social scene.
Apply for this role